Ian Ball
"Don't let a little failure get you down..."
George Washington (b. Feb 22 / me Feb 23)
"My only ambition is to do my duty in this world as well as I am capable of performing it, and to merit the good opinion of all good men."
six below David Sarnoff (b. Feb 27)
“Success, in a generally accepted sense of the term, means the opportunity to experience and to realize to the maximum the forces that are within us.”
“What the human mind can conceive and believe it can accomplish.”
“Whatever course you have chosen for yourself, it will not be a chore but an adventure, if you bring to it a sense of the glory of striving.”
“The thrill, believe me, is as much in the battle as in the victory.”
“Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness.”
“Nobody can be successful unless he loves his work.”
four below Andy Warhol
"Before I was shot, I always thought that I was more half-there than all-there; I always suspected that I was watching TV instead of living life. Right when I was being shot, and ever since, I knew that I was watching television."
"Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art."
"Dying is the most embarrassing thing that can ever happen to you, because someone's got to take care of all your details."
"Death means a lot of money, honey. Death can really make you look like a star."
Eric Koston
Skateboarder Magazine: "For you is it all about [your] other video parts, or is it also about what other people are doing?" E.K.: "It's more me against me."
Teddy Roosevelt
"The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life."
Nasir "Nas" Jones
"King of the town? Yeah, i been dat."
Arthur Schopenhauer (b. Feb 22, 1788)
“Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.”
Anna Wintour
Morley Safer (60 Minutes): "What bores you?" A.W.: "Mediocrity. If you see a collection, that is, you feel the designer has been lazy or taking inspiration from other designers; it doesn't so much as bore me, as, uh, anger me."
Kurt Cobain (b. Feb 20):
"i don't have to think,
i only have to do it...
i can't see the end of me;
my whole expanse, i cannot see, -
formulate affinity,
stored deep inside me."
Homer Jay Simpson
"I could walk up to the president, and blow smoke in his stupid monkey face, and he'd just have to sit there, grooovin' on it."
Me
"Don't bother me; I'm getting stuff done."
"If You're gonna do something, do it right."
"Hey you little chicken nugget." (Me to Franky)
"I believe in justice, not revenge." - George W. Bush 43rd President of The United States
No comments:
Post a Comment