Saturday, March 19, 2011

Few Things

uhh, so, it's very apparent that we (humans) are supposed to figure out a safe and environmentally-sustainable way to create energy.

This little Korean boy shouting on tv just sounded like the start of a Beastie Boys song. Trip out on that.

I want to fuck The Raveonettes' and The Sounds' sound. Trip out on that. (And M.I.A.['s] too, sort-of).

I fucking love Journey so much. And how can you hate on that srsly. I'm rocking (i.e. nerding) out to a Journey concert on tv right now o yeah.

Mad crush on Tina Fey.

I <3 Van Hellsing. (p.s. you don't get it. Some friends do however.)


Idea : iPhone cropping app idea - An app for iPhone that allows you to crop and edit photos on-the-fly. I want paint capabilities.


Y'all, check out Fitrition Cafe a.k.a. Fit Food in West Hollywood. Very good. I've been going there. [NoWestHollywooomo] ?


Can't really hate on the following song. Right? I mean... Those verses are badass. (I had never seen this video until now though.)



Snax / Random : Ketchup = weirdest concept ever... I hate tomatoes. but, I'm down with Ketchup. Yes, I am #Faded. Thanks for asking :) p.s. wtf why is it called "ketchup" anyway? ever think about that? what kinda name is that. I can't find the info. aaand go. [update: I still could hardly find anything. I mean, I found it, but it was dumb and trivial and I forgot.]

I want to re-design Frankie. Damnit.

Random thought : "...listen to a book" (= wtf?)

America is, still, though, the "Land Of Opportunity".

Dear Avril Lavigne... Go away! Dear "Lady Gaga"... Go away! [update: Actually... having seen the interview with Lady Gaga on 60 Minutes, I am re-thinking my position. I might actually be a "Lady Gaga" fan... I want more information kthx. p.s.2. 60 Minutes = most important and, possibly, best [?] show on television.]

Idea : App = "Now Listening To...". I want an app that works, sorta like Shazam and IntoNow (OntoNow? Some tv app on which you let it listen to about 20 seconds of whatever tv show you're watching, and it identifies it and saves or broadcasts it via Facebook, Twitter, etc... I've been into it lately.) Anyway, yeah, I want an app like those but regarding music, so it listens to and identifies music / artist / song, and offers to save or broadcast it on Facebook and Twitter, etc. I think it's a good idea. Someone please get on it.

America / Gov't : We (individuals) need a "Go get 'em" attitude. How ironic - "Yes We Can" turned into "Help Me Out".

Ha, I "heard it through the grapevine" (and I'm not really surprised) that Anthony Bourdain is an asshole.

(I forget what exact day this happened) - I just had a crazy weird Inception moment cuz I had a dream about having a dream in which I had sleep paralysis. So crazy. Semi-terrifying.

Jan 15, '11 - My dog is having a great old time watching tv. He's watching Scrubs. He's so f'kn cool cuz of how seriously he takes watching his tv. (p.s. haha at his tv; he doesn't have his own tv.)

^ Update : I just discovered that, on tv, Frankie really likes watching basketball. Makes sense - he's fascinated by the sounds of squeaking shoes. I wonder what he thinks they are. Trip out on that.

No comments: