Sunday, September 12, 2010

In n Out

Sat. / Sun. September 11 / 12 1:56 am

I just got back from In n Out. What a crazy house. Constantly 5,999,999.9 cars and people. #fugglife . . .I was being such a noob. #Fail. But then, I got more spread and made up for it. The ppl next to me were so jeal. This one girl there had the most amazing dress ever known to man. It's a tight skirt with 2 "block" horizontal slits cut into each side, stacked vertically. Think about it. like, = on each side.

Snax / Tip: In n Out sauce plus ketchup equals the ultimate win. That was so good.
Snax / Tip: It's Its are the best.

Pers: I feel so cool cuz I live in Hollywood. Like, everyone plans and in a "big deal" sort of way rushes out to Hollywood on the weekends and stuff. But I walk my dog.

Snax / Tip: (Good one!) - "Secret Menus" at Various Restaurants - http://www.couponsherpa.com/ask-coupon-sherpa/secret-restaurant-menus-revealed/

Random Thought: Syrup is such a weird word. Where did it come from?
Random Info: Check out this artist, Jason Baalman. He makes cool art with french fries, cheetohs, etc. Haha it's pretty good.

Check this out if you haven't seen it. Great e-mail thread. "I have read your website and it is obviously that your a foggot." lol at stupid, ignorant people - http://www.27bslash6.com/foggot.html

Random: Oh yeah, I just remembered that on the way to In n Out tonight, I saw the funniest custom license plate! - LOL ON U

Pers: New idea, I think if I have a daughter I'll name her "Darcy".

Pers: Uh oh I've been feeding Franky too much. I'm noticing he's gotten so fat! * Update - I cut down his food supply / portions and he's lost some weight again. ps2: this reflects exactly what I've done personally, as well, which is not surprising because me and Frankie ARE exactly the same. Lots of weird things happen. I can't explain it. Srsly though.

Random: Waait actually, I love the "double-rainbow" guy! He's so awesome! (He was on Tosh.0.) #legalizeit

Snax / Tip: Sam Adams is my new favorite beer ever. I cannnn't believe I'm saying that and abandoning my undying #1 total devotion to Newcastle! But srsly... Sam Adams Octoberfest is my favorite beer, ever. It's amazing. Gimme more plz thx.

Random: I LOVE America and am really disappointed that you people seem to have forgotten, take it for granted, have no pride, and don't seem to care. #Spoiled. #MOVE - yeah! 9/11/01 U.S.A. rules

p.s. Yeah if you're a weakling, I don't care about your support.

No comments: