Thursday, September 30, 2010

Moo Products (it's not about Moo Products)

Sept 14: I'm clearly being discriminated against at Subway because I don't speak Spanish. Wtf?

I think @BarackObama just needs to have one goal -> Encourage people to DO SOMETHING. Then it'll all work out.

Random: Someone should make a rap track called "Olly Olly Oxenfree"

Random: What ever happened to Natalie Imbruglia? Remember her (one song)?

BizBlog: You know what is (/ was?) the worst idea in the world? Theme restaurants.

40. Me (at The Roxy) ((but actually, always...)) : "Oh I like that girl... Wait, that's a girl, right?" p.s. IDGAF icydn

92. Holy shit holy shit holy shit this lady playing the (jazz) saxaphone. = hottest thing I've ever seen (with one exception.) (update: I now can't remember what the "one exception" is supposed to be.)

124. America doesn't know how to do anything anymore.

111. Douche indicator: you don't take your sunglasses off inside. You're a douche.

Random: We are all ants, and we are shitty ones at that.

Random: 9/15: This show "Overhaulin'" on Discovery Channel that I've never seen before, is pretty awesome. "...stop on a dime and give you 9 cents change." haha. this dude actually just said that.

Snax / Tip: Bacon Pizza equals best pizza ever (+ stuffed crust) // <- Shout-out to Sara Ludy. Or whoever's idea that was actually.




Snax / Tip: Wanna know something cool (woah literally) my friend Tim taught me? Drinks cool down soooo much faster if laid horizontally. "Cooling down" anything is, in fact, just heat leaving from the object, so the amount of horizontal surface area is crucial to the "chillness" to time ratio. Omg that was worded so poorly. I need to go back to school. Anyway, think about it. Heat leaves in a vertical direction, thus the increase in the object's relevant surface area (when laid horizontally) will significantly cut the time required to reach the lowest possible temperature.



If my dog Francisco could be productive then goddamn we would be a power-Team. Boom.



Business Idea:



I sent the following to Twitter... on Twitter. And "Biz" (Lame!) "Stone". - - - I could SO MAKE MONEY for Twitter. They're so F'ING STUPID. YEAH, "BIZ". YOU are more like a "JOKE". HIRE me you idiots. Your "company" SUCKS.



^ And that is what I think. I'm gonna be way more rad than they are. #COCKYSOWHAT



Moo Products thinks someone should start a band called Neon Bells already, to capitalize on the fact that every band now has either Neon or Bells in its fucking name.

I LOVE BASEBALL!!

If it's medical marijuana, shouldn't insurance pay for it? Srsly.

hey Liberals, so... illegal immigration is desirable??? Is it? Rly? you always cry and whine about "deregulation", etc. In a broad sense, I believe that you want the state to have power. Okay, but isn't illegal immigration "deregulation" in its purest form? I thought y'all wanted the state to be able to make the rules. Hmm... Eh??

I hate hate HATE the "Silversun Pickups" so much! I mean, okay that song Lazy Eye is alright but that's IT. Hate them.

My website is so fun and awesome now!!
www.MooProducts.com
www.MooProducts.comwww.MooProducts.comwww.MooProducts.com

Obama: Hope / cuz You Don't Know What To Believe.

BARFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hint: "If I don't respect you, I'm not gonna share ANYTHING with you. Fuck off." - sincerely, Sean "Moo"

Random: Dear @MTV, please take the job away from this "World Of Jenks" douchebag. Kthx or else you continue to suck increasingly more every day. h8u (sometimes)

I like standing backwards on elevators cuz it makes me feel like I'm mysteriously rising.

I'm pretty entertained by the Progressive car insurance commercial girl.

Srsly, what the fuck is up with people pushing their dogs in strollers?

Please pleeeease give Me / The U.S.A. a President with military experience. A.S.A.P. That'd be awesome. Show your respect for the military this way. If it isss even real for you. (Are you fake?) (Do you know how awesome they are? Watch 60 Minutes! or C-Span or whatever, you dumb shits. Being a loser is not cool bitch.)

Idea: Operation Build-A-Wall, you fuckers! That would be SO PRODUCTIVE. GOD damnit why do I have all the good ideas. I can't execute them all. Ugh.

I saw a funny, cool custom license plate : Urausm2

BizIdea // Government : Free shipping. On ANYTHING. for a year. (Stimulate [Internet] commerce, etc.)

No comments: